Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Finally Getting there

I finally feel like I am making things, I have set faceted stones in settings and finished them.
It has only taken me a year not bad hey.
We had our Victorian Gem Show and it went well. I bought some settings to finish my work and it does look great. I haven't got photos yet but they will come soon.
I have been doing a bit of beading and lots of cabochons.
I love the cabochons as they can look so different to what the stone is to start with.
I will have to go and take photos so you can check it out.

2 comments:

Kerry said...

I am the lucky owner of the amethyst stone necklace.

Tom bought the amethyst for me when he was away working interstate.

Thank you nana for faceting the stone for me and making it into a gorgeous necklace...you are so talented. I am thrilled!!!!
xoxo

roseys madhouse said...

They are beautiful mum they look fantastic your so clever and I hope you realise that!Love you